You spent energy and effort to find the perfect house,Request A Quote the correct real estate agent, a reliable mortgage company, the highest quality contractors and beautiful furniture to make your home the comfortable place you enjoy today. Now it is equally important to have the right homeowners policy to protect your home, your family and your investment with the correct coverage customized to your lifestyle, location, and financial outlook. Most people will spend days, weeks or months to do all of the work to create the perfect home, but most only spend minutes selecting a homeowners policy to protect it.
Questions that should be asked when buying a homeowners policy?
- Do I live in a 100 year or a 500 year flood plain?
- Should I carry flood insurance or disaster insurance?
- Do I need hurricane coverage?
- Is replacement value for my possessions covered in my policy?
- What level should I set my deductible, a dollar figure, a percentage, how should it compare to my income and savings?
- You will make sure to have the structure rebuild cost well covered in yourhomeowners policy, but have you skimmed over some of the other risk components? Have you removed them completely in order to get the cheapest possible coverage?
Unfortunately, catastrophic possibilities are often ignored with the “it will never happen to me” perspective. In reality, it may never happen to you, but with recent events such as Hurricane Katrina, the statistical risk is real and as such it is important that you are confident that your homeowner’s insurance policy truly has the coverage your family needs, because the difference could be an easily managed disaster and a financial nightmare.
At AAIG, we understand how easy it is to research policies online or through other agents who simply want to give you the lowest possible price to win your business. A brief call will allow you to experience our principled approach where we take the time to show you the critical coverage components that are the foundation of your homeowners insurance policy and ultimately complete that shelter you have lovingly put over your family.
Anderson & Allen Insurance Group
14405 Walters Road
Houston, TX 77070
- Direct: 713-817-9939
- Fax: 1-866-774-4938
- Email: [email protected]
Flood Insurance Houston - Can You Live Without It?While livingRead More
- Aug 25, 2013 - Vacant Home Insurance - Considerations Before PurchasingRead More
- July 26 –Today the Supreme Court upheld President Obama’s health careRead More
- May 20, 2012 – Anderson & Allen Insurance Group has partnered withRead More
- Sept 12 – AAIG is proud to unveil their new website today for immediateRead More
Anderson & Allen Insurance Group (AAIG) is an independent insurance firm that is committed to providing unbiased advice and prudent strategies for insuring your specific risk.
Our services are always tailored to your needs, no matter how unique. Our process is efficient and thorough.
The AAIG staff will provide a free insurance risk analysis and suggest prudent changes to help strengthen your insurance portfolio...