Commercial Insurance

When it comes to your business, not only is customer service number one, but how you cover unexpected emergencies, we can accommodate a variety of exposures and coverage needs that are appropriate for the success of your company.
Book NowCall Us

If you need coverage in the following areas:

  • Commercial General Liability (CGL)
  • Commercial Auto & Fleets
  • Professional Liability (E&O)
  • Business Owners Package (BOP)
  • Workers Compensation

How Can I Save?

Have questions about your commercial insurance coverage or need a little help?

We know the ins and outs of commercial insurance and will be happy to share the knowledge. We can help you with:


  • Know your commercial insurance policy and make good choices


  • Find great savings and discounts by bundling


  • Make sense of the claims process and get the answers you need


  • Learn about new tools that can help keep you prepared and protected

Business and Commercial Insurance That Accommodates Most Business Needs

  Some consideration to insure a business are:

  • Location
  • Number of employees
  • Years in business
  • Gross annual revenue
  • Whether the business owns or rents vehicles
  • Whether the business owns, leases or rents the building(s) they operate from

What Am I Protected From?

Property insurance

Covers damage or destruction of buildings, equipment, inventory, and more.

General liability insurance

Covers costs if someone is injured at your business or from using your product or service.

Business fleet insurance

Covers vehicles owned and used by your business.

Business crime insurance

Covers losses from burglary, computer fraud, employee dishonesty and other business crimes.

Commercial umbrella liability

Increases and broadens liability coverage, filling in gaps left by other coverages.or

Electronic data processing coverage

Covers costs associated with the loss or damage of electronic data processing media or equipment.

Equipment breakdown

Also known as boiler and machinery insurance, this covers losses from the malfunction of heating, electrical, air conditioning, telephone systems and other equipment.

Inland marine

Covers the transport of goods over water and land, providing comprehensive protection for assets that are moveable or mobile in nature, while in transit—such as from a warehouse to a store—or in storage.

(407) 380-9600

Book an appointment with us, we can help you