Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile home insurance is similar to homeowners insurance, but instead you get specialized coverage for your factory-built home. Whether you need manufactured home insurance or modular home insurance, Progressive can customize a policy to meet the needs of your property.
Mobile home or manufactured home insurance not only covers your mobile home, but it can also cover:
- Detached structures on your property, such as carports or garages
- Your personal belongings
- Living expenses if your home is seriously damaged by a covered loss
- Injuries that might occur on your property (up to the limits you choose on your mobile home insurance policy)
Why do I need mobile/manufactured home insurance?
- Protects one of your most important investments
- Most mortgage lenders require mobile or manufactured home insurance
What does mobile/manufactured insurance cover?
These items are typically covered under a manufactured or mobile home policy:
- Electronics and appliances
- Furniture and clothing
- Shed or other unattached structures
- Medical expenses and/or legal fees if someone is injured on your property
You can add extra protection on top of your standard policy with these optional coverages:
- Sports equipment – protects your athletic gear, including ski equipment, golf clubs, and more
- Musical instruments – insures various instruments and accessories from loss or damage
There are other policies you may want to consider for additional risks:
- Identity theft protection – safeguards your identity from security breaches.
- Jewelry – Covers your precious valuables, like watches and rings.
- Flood – protects your home and property from severe water damage
Contact us, we can help you.